Sunday, September 14, 2014

24 & 25 Week Bumpdate

Happy Monday! I didn't do an update last week because things (other than my weight, YIKES!) haven't really changed in terms of my pregnancy. Chris has continued to be super busy with work and Laila and I have been filling out days with playdates, walks, working on baby boy's nursery, killing giant mutant spiders that have seemed to pop up everywhere, and waiting for the weather to officially cool down for Fall. One thing that has changed is my feet have officially disappeared for the next few months, and my belly seems to be growing by the hour!
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Weight Gain: 18 lbs
Gender: BOY
Cravings: Still on my molasses cookie kick and have devoured two packages by myself in the last couple of weeks. Time to lay off the sweets, or else I may have to quit posting my weight gain status...
Maternity Clothes: My wonderful parents bought me this Seahawks maternity shirt!

Looking Forward To: Chris being home more and his work slowing down. Also looking forward to getting our pumpkins in just a few short weeks!
NOT Looking Forward To: I think I'm going to officially retire this question. I am working on not complaining so much, so bu buy.
Getting Our Lives Ready: I have still been on a crazy yard work kick and spread a ton of grass seed this evening all by myself! I think because everything is sort of at a stand still inside the house until Chris is home more, my nesting is migrating outside! At least we will go into Winter with a cleaned up pretty yard! We did put the crib together last week and it is quite a shock to stand in the hallway and see TWO cribs! Makes it all so real...

Feeling: So incredibly blessed.

Speaking of Chris being home more, he finally got a couple of days off! We had so much fun today decking ourselves out for the Seahawks game and spending time as a family. Laila loves her Daddy, or DAAAAAA as she calls him :)
 
Laila bug has been a snuggly, giggly little girl the last few days and even took a few steps behind her play stroller! Hopefully she will be walking soon. She is endlessly playing with Paisley, and making my heart so full I think it might just burst one of these days.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment