One week down, many more weeks to go! Its so daunting looking ahead at the amount of weight and inches I'd like to lose and, especially after a trip to get new workout clothes, realizing how MUCH my body has changed.
 |
| I found this on Pinterest and need to have it burned into my head to remember my body made two beautiful babies in 16 months! I'm just trying to improve and LOVE IT MORE |
My goal isn't skinny. My goal is to be fit and healthy. To be one hot mama! I have felt so good this week. My endurance for exercise built up immediately and I have more strength in my abs by far after this C-section than with my first surgery. I think maybe that's due to lifting Laila bug all day long during my pregnancy. I didn't take any classes, because I didn't want to get discouraged if I couldn't finish them. So I stuck with light cardio. 30 minutes on the treadmill walking at a 3% incline, 10 minutes on the elliptical (that's all my poor incision could take) and 10 minutes on the bike.
My diet definitely changed, but isn't where it should be
by far. I have quit drinking soda, and quit fast food. I even turned down a sandwich from one of my favorite places here in Bellingham called Coconut Kenny's. If you know me personally, you know what a junk food addict I am, and diet by far will be the hardest change. I'm not following any certain program, but I'm not opposed to one either. We will see what kind of results I get with just more mindful eating.
LOSING THE BABY WEIGHT ROUND 2
POUNDS LOST: 2
TOTAL POUNDS LOST: 2
INCHES LOST
Waist: 0.5"
Hips: 0
Thighs: 0
Chest: 0
Arms: 0
TOTAL INCHES LOST: 0.5"
Love reading your blog and also follow you on Instagram. You're doing great mama!! One day a the time and lots of patience!! Losing my baby weight had been hard but I did it. I found about this girls "tone it up" online and fell in love. It's not a diet but a lifestyle change. You can check it out, it worked for me. I'm trying to get more toned now. My son is 13mo now and I feel happy and confident on my skin. Anyway, you have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteGaby
Thank you so much Gaby! I will check that out for sure!
DeleteІt'ѕ the beѕt time to make some plans for
ReplyDeletethe future and it's time to be happy. I have read this pߋst and if I could I
want to suggest you feww interesting things or tips. Perhaps you
can write next articles referring too thiѕ article.
I desire tto rerad more things aЬout it!
my web-site; mont blanc fountain pen
I blog often аnd ӏ truly thank yoս for your іnformation. The article haѕ tгuly peaked mƴ іnterest.
ReplyDeleteI ɑm gοing to bookmark your blog and kеep checking fοr neԝ details ɑbout ߋnce
per wеek. I subscribed tߋ your Feeed ɑs well.
Ϻу web page - dfsdf erwer
I love what you guу are usually up too. This type of
ReplyDeleteclever work and expoѕure! Қeep upp the fantastic works gjys I've
included yoս guys to blogroll.
Feel free tߋ surf to my webpage; mont blanc pen
I гeally lοve your website.. Excellent colors & theme.
ReplyDeleteDid you develop this amɑzing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to
create my own website and woulɗ like tօ know where you got thjs from or
what the theme іs named. Apprexiate it!
Alsoo visit my web page ... Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and the rest of the website
ReplyDeleteis also very good.
Feel free to surf to my webpage quest bars