Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Recap

We had the best Halloween :) Laila ended up loving her Zebra costume after I cut off the hood so she could wear it like a hat! I was so happy because the thought of two costumes going to waste was killing me! We don't get many trick or treaters in our neighborhood so we headed down to Anacortes to my parent's neighborhood because they always get well over 100 kids, and I knew Laila would love seeing everyone all dressed up!

Laila with my parents :)
 After dinner and tons of playing and entertaining on Laila's part, we bundled up and headed out to do a little trick or treating of our own with my brother Joey and his girlfriend Stefani!
We had so much fun, and Laila enjoyed every minute of it just like we knew she would :) Can you believe this time next year Laila will be 2 and I'll have a 10 month old?! Wow. Definitely need to do a family theme costume next year!

Today we just relaxed and hung out at home (while Laila tortured our poor dog).
 And our little stinker figured out she can crawl up and sit/play on the fireplace mantle. Her dismount is funniest of all...head first like the little slug that she is! Gotta get this girl walking!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment