Laila has become fascinated with the toilet. I was changing Camden's diaper when she disappeared into my bedroom. The next thing I heard was her saying, "Uh oh" over and over. I went into the bathroom and intercepted her little hand just as she was about the flush LaLa down the toilet! Which then turned into a nuclear meltdown because she couldn't play with LaLa anymore until LaLa took a bath. Even though we have two other LaLas that are exactly the same-she wanted soaking wet toilet water LaLa. Sigh
However, both kids are napping right now in their own rooms and I miss them. So funny how that happens. The house is so quiet!
We had a great weekend and visited the local children's museum for the first time. They have a little toddler area which was perfect for Laila. As usual, she went straight for the stuffed animals! I wore Cam in my Solly wrap and it felt so strange to walk into the mall without a stroller! We turned Laila loose in the mall and she ran her little legs off. She even got to ride in an ice cream truck.
We finally turned Laila's carseat around. We were having trouble stuffing her into it backwards, and she outgrew the height/weight requirements so forward facing we go. She didn't know what to think at first but is loving it now!
Camden is getting those delicious thigh rolls! He is such a chunky monkey sweetheart! And we have a little thumb sucker! I'd be thrilled if we didn't have to keep track of a whole other set of pacis around here!
I'm going to sign Laila up for a little dance class that's once a week, and starts Thursday. Can't wait for that! That's also weigh in/measure day for my round 2 of losing the baby weight so fingers crossed that all this healthy eating and exercising is doing something. Its always so daunting when you first get started because it takes so long to start seeing results.
Here's to hoping my sanity doesn't get flushed down the toilet with poor LaLa as we navigate through our afternoon!
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment