Starting with the stressful - I had my coil embolization done at UW - which basically means I now have 3 metal coils in my lungs to block the pathway for clots to my brain provided by my pulmonary AVMs. I know, its confusing. There was a complication during the procedure where a bubble was accidentally put into my lung, which went into my heart causing an "ischemic event" (aka sort of like a mini heart attack) which then made its way to my brain and I had another TIA. HOWEVER, the procedure was successful and I now have the same normal stroke risk as any other healthy 32 year old woman! Part of my blood supply was cut off to my lung from a coil on my left lung so I have been dealing with some chest pain but its almost completely gone now. What a crazy ride this whole TIA thing has been, but I'm happy to say that its behind me now, and I'm beyond ready to move forward.
Speaking of moving forward...WE CLOSED ON OUR LOT!!!!! We officially own land in Anacortes and are beyond excited to start building and move our family to the island!!!! Island life is the best way to grow up and I can't wait for my kiddos to live in such a beautiful place.
We are 99.9% sure we have found the perfect house plan too! More on that later :)
The babies are GROWING like crazy. This little dude weighs 20 lbs and wears 12-18 month size clothes! Whaaaa?
Camden is soooo sweet and smiley but its super hard to make him laugh! He's a tough critic. Either that or mommy's just not that funny ;) I did however get some giggles last night as I danced and sang a silly rendition of Macho Man. He is such a little macho man- and a future linebacker for the Seattle Seahawk of course!
Laila bug is silly as ever and growing up so much! She is talking so much that I can have actual conversations with my girl. Which is so fun. She's wearing 4T, and size 7 shoes! She's got her mamas big feet. She had her first haircut (no more baby mullet!) and has even dabbled in potty training! She just wants to wear her Elsa underwear I think... She has recently become Frozen obsessed....like full blown singing Let it Go, has to take Ana and Elsa everywhere, and asks to watch Frozen like 500 times a day. We bought tickets yesterday to Disney on Ice - Frozen which Laila just might lose her mind. It's not till November but should be really fun.
After the hectic past 6 months we are more than ready to settle down and just live a boring day to day life. Not that two under two can ever be boring, but its my goal to not have any more drama. Especially with my health. Being a mom makes any kind of medical emergencies that much more terrifying. My biggest nightmare is not being able to see my kids grow up. I am so grateful for my health, more grateful than I've ever been, and all I want to do is sit back, enjoy the ride, and bask in the pure joy of being these baby's mama.





No comments:
Post a Comment