Friday, April 24, 2015

5 on Friday

Happy Friday!

1. BARRE
I have tried my fair share of workout classes over the years, and this was my first week of BARRE and this is hands down the most sore I've ever been from working out...which means its going to be the most effective workout ever. Plus it comes with the added bonus of feeling like a ballet dancer and having a great time so the hour flies by...I may not look like the picture below but I feel like it which is the important part ;)

www.wellandgoodnyc.com

2. I just signed up for Stitch Fix...an online retailer that sends you a box of clothing and accessories once a month! When signing up, they ask a ton of questions to get your overall style, body type, and price point. Your box of goodies is shipped to your home where you can try it on in the comfort of your own space and keep and pay for what you want, and send back what you don't want...free of charge! How perfect is this for busy women that have a hard time getting to the mall (especially kid free!) You can also go online and change your profile any time to include things like special events coming up (weddings, etc) so they can send you relevant pieces. How cool is that? I will definitely be blogging about what my Stitch Fix goodie box includes!

The New Loves in my Kids' Lives

3. Stickers

My kiddos have new loves in their lives. Laila has fully discovered the awesomeness of stickers (While I have discovered the un-awesomeness of peeling 800 stickers off everything all day long...including the dog and Camden)
4. And Camden has a new love affair with his thumb...which might be the cutest thing EVER.

5. The Perfect Pink Polish - Essie Minimalistic
I have a feeling this is all I will be wearing all Spring and Summer long! It is the best color hands down that I have tried. The only bad thing is its a little hard to get an even coat.

Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment