Friday, June 5, 2015

5 On Friday!

Happy Friday friends! Linking up with some of my favorite blogs for another round of 5 on Friday!

1. Yesterday was a HUGE day - my first day back at the gym! I went to a short Barre class and I did just fine! It felt so good, and was the last piece of the puzzle to make me feel normal again :) I also hopped on the scale and I have officially reached my pre-pregnancy weight (from Camden) which was a nice little bonus. Couldn't have done it without the help of.....
No your computer screen isn't scratched haha Laila decided to color on my book
2. The Ultimate 3 Week Meal Plan to Weight Loss and Clean Eating written by the beautiful Natalie along with her health coach. Natalie, who is a mama to an adorable baby boy and has had an incredible post partum transformation also has a blog, http://natalieleahandjosh.blogspot.com/ is fantastic as well as her Instagram @nataliedarlingblog :) I purchased her book as an E-book, printed it out, stuck it in this cute folder
and haven't looked back. I've already lost two pounds and 2 inches in just over a week! The recipes are so easy and family friendly. In e-mailing with Natalie, she's just so sweet and inspirational! If you're a post partum mama looking to get back on track, check it out! It can be purchased on her blog. She has also written a workout guide!  P.S. This isn't even a sponsored post, I'm just that impressed ;)

3. Asparagus Fries!
I'm not a big lover of vegetables in general, but OMG This Recipe for bakes asparagus fries is incredibly easy and delicious!!! I've made them twice this week!

4. Is anyone else super excited about the Entourage movie coming out? I am a huge fan of the show, and cannot wait to see the movie! Also, OMG the Bachelorette this season?! Ultimate guilty pleasure.

5. Laila's first corn on the cob! (She loved it) We literally have a cornfield in the back yard of our rental and its going to cause great self restraint to not hop the fence and steal farm fresh corn straight from the source!
And this drool monster is getting his two front teeth! Plus I nearly cried yesterday when I had to shop in the big boy section for him because he already wears size 18 month! BIG. KID.
Our weekend is going to be filled with parades, parties, maybe a trip to the waterslides and endless sunshine! Happy Weekending :)

No comments:

Post a Comment