Sunday, February 16, 2014

Big girl stuff

After much research and shopping we finally bought Laila a new car seat yesterday. It was definitely time to upgrade from her Graco Snugride 35 because she is so tall, and too heavy to tote her around in her standard infant car seat. We decided on the Britax Marathon convertible car seat.
We found it for a steal at Target, plus I love the grey. The fact that it fits babies and kiddos up to 70 lbs is great!!! So this will last us a long time! Laila wasn't sure what to think at first but she likes it now :) This will be a comfy ride for her on long car rides for sure!
Making the trip down south to purchase the car seat of course meant we got to do some other shopping ;) Laila now sits in the big kid seat in her BOB stroller and she is so entertained being able to see everything and everyone!
I know socks over leggings is so 1980 something, but it's the only way to keep her from pulling them off!
We of course made our way to Nordstrom, and I will definitely be buying Laila a pair of Hunter boots to match Mommy this fall!

All the stores are starting to get in their Spring and Summer clothes! I am so over the rain and wind...mama needs some sunshine!

Chris is going to Mexico this week to visit family, so Laila and I will be staying with my parents in Anacortes for a couple of days, which will be a nice change of pace! You better believe I will be packing up pretty much our whole house again, including all my workout gear so I can stay on track!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment