I caught up with my good friend Annie, who is rocking her second pregnancy and looks gorgeous as usual. Her baby boy is due in June- I can't wait! (She can't either ;)
I also went to my friend Elise's son Maddox's 2nd birthday party (whew! does that make sense?) Poor Laila couldn't go because she caught her first cold and has a nasty little cough! Yes, I was that classic first time mom who frantically called my doctor the second the clock struck 8am, panicking and rattling off every symptom, to be told that it's just a cold, there's nothing to be done, she'll be fine and CALM DOWN mommy. So we set up shop on the couch, and put together our sicky station with all the essentials.
Laila starting feeling better Sunday morning. I think it was all the snuggles from Nanny and Grampa!
It has been snowing like crazy since Saturday night which is such a treat because we never get snow like this in the Pacific NW. I bundled up the babe who was feeling better and we headed outside for approximately 5 minutes. Just long enough to get some quick pics and then I ran my over-protective, worried butt into the warm house.
We totally didn't make this snow man....But I fully appreciated the beer in the bucket!
Our time here is coming to an end. It's been so nice to catch up with friends and family. I can't wait for Chris to get home...it's going to be quite the rude awakening to come from 80 degree sunshine to 8 inches of snow! I don't feel too bad for him though ;)
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment