Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

I used to hate Valentine's Day, thinking it was a "Hallmark Holiday" and made the majority of people feel lonely, depressed, and just plain sad. Over the past couple of years, I have to say...it's kind of growing on me. Miss Laila is decked out today in all things heart, red, and pink :)



This face kills me



My big girl is getting so close at sitting up by herself, but still doesn't have much interest in crawling. She's a  cautious little stinker, which is fine with me! My house and I aren't quite ready for a mobile baby! We do have big news at the Raymor house....LAILA GOT HER FIRST TOOTH TODAY! I think she hurried it along thinking she could dive into Daddy's box of chocolates ;) 

My sweet husband brought home a cake for two and a sweet card :) 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!!! Lots of love from the Raymors and especially from our Little Miss Amour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment