1. My husband actually discovered the fantastic YouTube channel What's Up Moms?. It's funny, informative, and touching and I just love watching for their new videos...it's like blogging on steroids. Check it out...you won't be sorry :)
2. I've gotten really picky about the cleaning products I use since having a baby...especially in the kitchen. I'm a huge fan of The Honest Company, but I ran out of my kitchen spray, so I purchased Method brand All Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner in the cucumber scent...LOVE. It's non-toxic and plant based so if I drop Laila's spoon, or food on the counter after I clean it, it's not covered with anti-bacterial harsh chemicals. It smells awesome too.
3. I might have included this in another blog post, but I got a Victoria's Secret coupon for a free full size body mist (love their coupons!) So I high-tailed it to the mall and got the Coconut Passion scent - it's a mix of Coconut (duh) and Vanilla - it smells like a tropical vacation. I spritz it on right after I shower, and pretend I'm on the beach in Tahiti for approx 2.5 seconds.
4. We've been on the hunt for a great sippy cup for Laila, since we are starting to introduce her to those instead of her bottles. There's some clunky, pieces of you know what out there but we found one that she loves to "drink" out of (she doesn't get the concept yet...but she loves to fling them across the room!). It's the NUK Learner Cup. Perfect for little hands and mouths :)
5. Mother's Day. Many of you know my journey to becoming a mom wasn't easy. I cannot express how blessed I feel to be celebrating Mother's Day this coming weekend for the first time with my beautiful baby girl. I love being a mom a trillion times more than I could have ever imagined, and I'd go through it all over again a thousand times for just one day with my sweet girl.
So Happy Mother's Day in advance to all of you mamas. Hope this weekend is full of baby snuggling and feeling loved and appreciated by your family :)







No comments:
Post a Comment