Sunday, March 8, 2015

Because Life Wasn't Crazy Enough...

 

We sold our house! We are now pending inspection, but the buyers want a quick closing. Like as of April 6th. Which is less than a month. OMG. Where are we going to live? I'm typing this as I'm taking a break from my frantic search for a rental so we aren't homeless. I cannot even believe we will be packing up the house over the next couple of weeks. I have such mixed feelings about selling the house. We brought Paisley home to that house. We went through years of infertility and IVF in that house. We brought our babies home to that house. We became a family in that house. I keep reminding myself that a house doesn't make a home. Its the people in the house that make a home. But still. I'm a little sad.
On the flip side, I cannot WAIT to start this new chapter! We plan on building a new home in Anacortes, starting construction next Spring. We are having a blast looking at house plans and dreaming of what we want to do for interior finishings. We became a family in our old house, but we will raise our babies in the new house.
So if I'm a little absent over the next couple of weeks, I've probably lost my mind and the kids have put me in a moving box and taped it shut ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment