Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday - Week 3

Another week come and gone and I still didn't make it to the gym. I have so much else going on with the house selling, looking for a rental, and taking care of the kiddos that time just seems to slip away. I will start making time because working out is by far the best stress reliever for me.
Such a true statement! Image found on Pinterest and I do not claim it as my own.
LOSING THE BABY WEIGHT ROUND 2

POUNDS LOST THIS WEEK: 0
TOTAL POUNDS LOST: 3

INCHES LOST
Waist: 2
Hips: 1
Thighs: 0.5
Chest: 1.5
Arms: 0

TOTAL INCHES LOST: 5

Am I disappointed I didn't lose any weight? Sure. Not totally unexpected since I wasn't giving this my all this past week. I am pleased with my measurements though. I know the more I put in, the better results.

I continue to eat better and better everyday. Slow changes are lifelong changes! One thing I'm doing that is completely motivating is a made a shopping list of all the clothes I'm going to get once I reach my goal! It also doesn't hurt that summer is staring me right in the face ;)

Happy Wednesday! Back to the rental search.

No comments:

Post a Comment