Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday - Week 2

Good morning and Happy Humpday! Its weigh in Wednesday, and I've dreaded this day because I thought without a doubt I was going to have terrible results because I really slacked off this week. I know. Its only week 2 and I'm slacking off. I have a diet overhaul in the works, and need to get my butt back in the gym 5 days a week like I have been doing but life just sort of got in the way this week. Lots of showings on our house, and just...stuff. I only went to the gym twice.
Anywho, I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning and did my measurements! It definitely gave me the motivation I need to try harder and see even bigger results!

LOSING THE BABY WEIGHT ROUND 2

POUNDS LOST THIS WEEK: 1
TOTAL POUNDS LOST: 3

INCHES LOST
Waist: 1.5"
Hips: 0.5"
Thighs: 0.5"
Chest: 1"
Arms: 0

TOTAL INCHES LOST: 4

We are also gearing up for the Easter bunny to come for a visit around here, and couldn't resist posting these pics of my grumpy little bunny! But then he had a change of heart, and of course Laila was loving her ears! Sorry for the blurry pics!


Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment