1. The Body Book by Cameron Diaz
I had been eyeing this book for awhile now, and I'm so glad I finally bought it. This book has literally changed the way I think about every single thing I put into my body. It's NOT a diet plan book. It is a book dedicated to the amazing human body, full of information about why its so incredibly important to eat healthy real food, and live an active lifestyle. It breaks the biology into such simple easy to understand terms, that its incredibly inspiring and makes me feel like I have the power of knowledge about how my body works. Plus, I love Cameron Diaz and the dialog of the book makes it feel like she's your best girlfriend chatting over a healthy lunch ;)
2. The Blendtec
Chris and I have had our Blendtec now for a couple of months and I cannot say enough good things about it. Chris is such a kitchen gadget guy, and I am so not. But this blender makes it so incredibly easy to make smoothies (which is all we've tried so far) and breaks down the greens and frozen fruit into a creamy smooth delicious drink. Green smoothies make it so much easier for me to get fruits and vegetables, especially now with the two babes.3. Joining the Gym.
I checked out the local gym last week and I cannot wait to join. They offer such a cool variety of classes such as Barre, yoga, spinning, group running/treadmills, and a class dedicated to stretching every muscle of your body. Sign me up! Plus they have a pool where they offer mommy/baby classes which the kids will love this winter when we're feeling cooped up.
4. Ed Sheeran's new album X
I just recently discovered Ed Sheeran (I know, I think I'm the last person on the planet to realize how amazing he is) and I am loving his new album X. Its one of those CDs where you can play it from start to finish and every song is good (Even though #11 is my fav). Its all I am listening to lately and puts me in the best mood.
5. A New Start in a New Place
The sale of our house officially closed a couple of days ago, and today is the last day we have to get everything out. It feels like with the closing of the sale, it's been the closing of a chapter. We had some amazing things happen to us in that house, and some not so amazing things. It was our first home...the house we became a family in after so much struggle. I went there for the last time yesterday to walk through it one last time and am happy to say that I felt so at peace when I walked out the door that last time. We are ready to move on, and take on this next chapter. Always looking forward.
I know I was starting my "Losing the Baby Weight" posts before my TIAs, but my goals have changed. Yes, I am still focused on losing the baby weight but not for the reasons I wanted to before. Now I want to lose the weight because its the healthy thing to do. With taking on this new lifestyle I know that the weight will come off naturally, and I'm so excited to share that as well as some awesome products, tips and recipes I encounter along the way. There won't be any results that can be "measured" because really, the only result I'm focused on is internal results...because those are the most important.



No comments:
Post a Comment