I normally don't do any kind of fashion blogging because lets face it...in the morning if the kids are dressed by noon I call it a win and we are much more about comfort and functionality over here. BUT, I was doing some online shopping today because I swear both kids grow an inch (and Cam gains a pound ;) a day and they were needing some new clothes stat. So I wanted to share some adorable finds - plus Old Navy and GAP have a crazy sale going on right now so check it out!
Baby Boy cuteness overload:
.jpg) |
Old Navy
|
.jpg) |
| Old Navy |
.jpg) |
| Old Navy |
.jpg) |
| GAP Kids |
And for the little ladies:
.jpg) |
| Old Navy |
.jpg) |
| GAP Kids |
.jpg) |
| GAP Kids |
.jpg) |
| GAP Kids |
Last weekend the weather here was a beautiful and almost 70 degrees so we spent a lot of time outside enjoying it! Sunday I celebrated my good friend Elise at her baby shower and we spent most of the weekend in Anacortes.
Now it looks like its back to the rain for the rest of the week, but our fence was built today which is super exciting! Can't wait until the grass starts to grow out there and the sun to come back so we can enjoy the outside again....and try out some of these cute clothes when they arrive in the mail. How fun is it to get a package?!
Hi my family member! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with almost all vital infos.
ReplyDeleteI would like to peer more posts like this .
Feel free to visit my web site ... learn piano learning