OMG I'm so behind...it's been crazy around here lately. We are in full party planning mode!
Last week we had a lot going on, which was great! I surprised Chris with tickets to his favorite comedian/podcast show host Greg Fitzsimmons in Bellevue! SO. HILARIOUS. We got there, and were upgraded to V.I.P, so I was literally sitting next to the stage, with the microphone about 6 feet away, which made me a nervous wreck because I was positive I was going to get called out for something. But I wasn't (thank goodness) and we had the best time. The absolute best part was getting to meet him afterward! He was so nice, and talked with Chris for awhile (who is a total superfan and was talking a million miles a minute...so cute) and we even got pictures and an autograph.
Saturday morning we packed up and made the trek (in some of the worst traffic ever) down to Chehalis to spend time with Chris's family. It was a beautiful weekend and I was so nice to spend some time down there. Laila loves it, and especially loves her Uncle Brian!
This week is filled to the brim with tying up all the loose ends of planning Laila's Birthday party which is on Saturday!!! We have about 30ish people coming to the pool in our neighborhood for a BBQ and pool party! I haven't thrown a party this big since Chris and I got married! It's been so fun to plan it and we are so excited to celebrate our big girl turning 1 on Saturday!!! I've been singing Happy Birthday to her so I get de-sensitized and don't bawl my eyes out when we sing to her at her party in front of all those people! Who am I kidding, I probably will anyways ;)
If someone would've told me I would be almost 19 weeks pregnant at Laila's 1st Birthday, I would've thought they were crazy...which brings me to my 17/18 week Bumpdate!
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Weight Gain: 8 lbs
Gender: We find out in just two weeks!!!!!
Cravings: I could have corn on the cob for every meal!
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Looking Forward to: Getting started on the nursery!
NOT Looking Forward to: Making decision about the nursery! HA! I'm so indecisive these days!
Getting Our Lives ready: Just trying to focus on Laila bug and her birthday party this week :) There's not much we can do at this point until we know the gender. I started looking at nursery furniture and double strollers that holds an infant car seat as well as a 16 month old (which I don't even really know is necessary...would love thoughts on this!)
Feeling: Excited :)



No comments:
Post a Comment