Sunday, August 3, 2014

Beauty Product Wish List

I have been seeing so many great new products lately that I am just dying to try! I'm well aware that some of these products aren't new on the market, but they're certainly new on my wish list!

1. NARS 'Orgasm...on' Blush
 I have used some NARS products in the past and have loved everything I've ever tried...so this blush looks like the perfect shade for summer time when your face is a little sunkissed.

2. Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation

This new foundation claims "so thin, it becomes one with skin, yet so concentrated, it covers flawlessly" Count me in since I absolutely despise wearing foundation and love a clean face feeling. Which brings me to my next product!

3. Clarisonic Aria

This has been on my wish list for years, I just haven't paid the big bucks for it yet. From what I've heard, once you start using it, your skin completely changes and feels so clean you can never go back.

4. Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Conditioning Shampoo and Rinse Out Conditioner.

Claims its for wavy, curly and frizzy hair and promises to control frizz, smooth & cleanse. Sounds about perfect for my dry pregnancy  hair these days. Plus, as I've mentioned before I'm a HUGE fan of anything that smells tropical :)

5. Maybelline New York Color Sensational Elixir in Caviar Couture

According to Glamour magazine, berry stained lips are all the rage for fall. I normally don't pay attention to trends, but this product looks really cool! They recommend using just a tiny bit of stain, and covering with lip gloss. Sounds pretty and not too bold!


No comments:

Post a Comment