Thursday, August 7, 2014

19 Week Bumpdate

Well, we're coming close to the halfway mark of this pregnancy, and I have to say...its going SO fast! We find out the gender on Monday!!!!! I'm trying not to count down the days because that makes everything seem slower...but who am I kidding? ;) I'm practically counting down the hours! I just am so excited and anxious to hear that baby is healthy and we can move forward with getting a nursery decorated. I have some ideas for both, but we really haven't done anything to the new baby's room except clear it out. Which was a feat by itself!

How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Weight Gain: 8 lbs...we will have the official weigh in on Monday.
Gender: Monday! Monday! Monday!!!!!!!
Cravings: Corn on the cob, Reese's Pieces, and still can't get enough ice water!
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Looking Forward to: Finding out the gender! It makes it all feel more real to be able to say he or she when referring to the baby and we may even have a boy name picked out!!! We aren't going to share the name this time around before the baby is born. We have people ask us all the time what we are thinking for names and I am going to scream if one more person ruins a name by saying, "So and so named their kid that." Or "I knew a ________ and they were such a %&*#!" Or any other snarky comment. We have a name for a boy we love and we're not going to let anyone ruin it garsh darn it! Girl names are so much harder this time around and we have a couple we like, but nothing we are too excited about.
NOT Looking Forward to: Nosebleeds. I had the absolute worst gushing, should we go to the ER? nosebleeds while I was pregnant with Laila and even had to have my nose cauterized TWICE! Well, today was my not so lucky day and I got two gushers. Here we go again.
Getting Our Lives ready: I think I've been trying to nest everywhere but the baby's room because we're repainted almost the entire upstairs and I am going to attempt some craft projects that I found on the What's Up Mom's? YouTube channel. Which by the way is such a great site for moms and moms to be! It's a super easy project for canvas art using scrap book paper. So quick and easy...my kind of project!
Feeling: Excited, nervous and impatient! Is it Monday yet? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment