It's a comfy shorts and tank top kind of day (errrr summer) because it's been so warm here in the Pacific NW...You know when you're a true Washington girl when it hits 80 degrees and you panic and bring in the portable air conditioner and make a hurried trip to Target to buy the last fan available, because every other person is freaking out right along with you! There's rain and 60 degree weather in the forecast for the weekend and I'm so excited :) I get antsy if it doesn't rain for too many weeks...weird, I know and I am just so excited for Fall. Especially all the yummy fall comfort foods! Bring on the crockpot!
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Weight Gain: 13 lbs
Gender: Boy! The nursery is starting to come together and I'm so excited to share some pics soon! We officially officially officially have a name for our little man!!!!! So official in fact, that it's on the wall already. I was feeling crafty and made some copycat letters that are similar to the Anthropologie Metallic Letters. I found the DIY tutorial from the What's Up Moms YouTube channel that I adore. They turned out pretty dang cute, and only cost approx $25 for all the letters once I bought all the supplies! Here's a sneak peak!
They are literally stuck to the wall with masking tape because they are so light!
Cravings: I have had a major sweet tooth lately and can't stop thinking about an ice cold Coke, and Reese's peanut butter cups...MMMMM.
Maternity Clothes: Yes and I am in desperate need of a shopping trip.
Looking Forward To: The weather changing so I won't be so freaking hot all the time! I'm ready for fleece, flannel, and boots!
NOT Looking Forward To: I was reminded the other day of my glucose tolerance test coming up...bleh.
Getting Our Lives Ready: We still need to put the crib together and rearrange the nursery as we have our old queen size bed in there because we've had some friends and family staying with us off and on the last few weeks. I got a crazy burst of energy during one of Laila's naps last week and decided to paint. Chris wasn't home so I only rolled where I could reach because I didn't want to get on a ladder being preggers. Check out my handy work haha. I think Chris has probably come to the conclusion that I've officially lost it.
Feeling: Energized and very very happy :) Also feeling my little MR moving and kicking like crazy over the last few days! Love that :)



No comments:
Post a Comment