Tuesday, August 19, 2014

21 Week Bumpdate

We are officially over halfway there and I'm not shy to say that I am starting to count down the weeks. I'm not one who loves being pregnant in the first place, but I can't wait to have this little man in my arms :)


How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Weight Gain: 10 lbs
Gender: BOY! It's still sinking in :) We are so excited, and have done some shopping in the little man section. I always thought it was way more fun to dress a little girl but OMG the boy clothes are cute!
Cravings: Chocolate chip cookies, sour peach rings, and sugary cereal. We currently have Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes and Capn Crunch in the pantry - yikes.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, and SO ready for Fall weather so I can toss these maternity shorts and T-shirts that I am sick to death of. Bring on leggings and big comfy sweater season!
Looking Forward To: Starting to accumulate more baby stuff for our boy, and getting his nursery all ready.
NOT Looking Forward To: Getting out my pump and washing all the parts. Just the sight of it in the closet makes me shudder. I hate that thing and the noise it makes when it's running...all I hear is wacko wacko wacko!
Getting Our Lives Ready: The crib arrived today! Woo Hoo! And I have 3 shades of green painted on the wall, trying to decide but I'm so indecisive.
Feeling: A little overwhelmed but oh so happy :) Baby boy has been super active and Chris has felt him a handful of times! He's especially active in the morning and has actually woken me up the past couple of days! A sign of things to come? I think so!

This week has been filled with lots of walks around our neighborhood now that the weather has cooled down a little big. Laila insists on holding the leash.
Laila has been pulling herself up on anything and everything she can get her hands on lately, which I'm stoked about since I have to get my girl walking by the time her brother is born!
Watching daddy mow the lawn
I'll have more of an update on Laila once we go to her one year check next week, but she's acting less like a baby and more like a toddler everyday!
Tomorrow we are headed down to Seattle to the Zoo! We are so excited :) Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment