Sunday, April 13, 2014

BB Guns, Play-Dates & Yard Work - Our Weekend in Review

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and no one has too bad a case of the Sunday blahs. We have had beautiful weather around these parts and I'll dive right into our weekend in review.
We have had a MAJOR case of the Heebie Jeebie's around here- feeling really creeped out (especially at night when it gets dark) since our car got stolen right out of our driveway. So what did we do the night after it was stolen to make us feel better? Once the babe went to bed we had a few beers and decided to pose with our insanely large BB gun, acting tough of course. Wouldn't you be scared to come to my house and meet me at the door with this badass pose??? I think not. But we did have a good laugh, and it lightened the mood. 
My good friend Melissa and her daughter Quinn came up on Friday for a play-date. The girls are so cute together, and of course it's always good for us mamas to have some girl time!
The girls are getting to the age where they're really starting to interact. There was hugging, blanket stealing, paci sharing, and matching meltdowns. So fun and made me excited for when I'll hopefully have two babes in the back of my car like this :)
The rest of the weekend was filled with a trip to the park, and even a little yard work. For those of you who know me...this is shocking, I know ;) 
I look like such a dork in this pic...but I had to give evidence of my hard work!
One more thing...Laila has been getting up earlier in the morning, usually around 7am. After she has her morning bottle she gets really sleepy again. This morning she fell asleep on the living room floor, next to the dog, and I just had to share because it was just so darn cute. 
How sweet is that little face?! Her cheeks are delicious.

Hope everyone had a great weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment