Friday, April 4, 2014

Laila - 8 months

How is my little girl 8 months old already?! I feel like I do these monthly posts once per week, the time is flying by so fast. Laila is getting so FUN. Her personality is really starting to come out even more, and boy do we have a goofball, silly goose on our hands!






Laila These Days

Height..................................29 inches
Weight.................................20 lbs
Clothing Size.......................12-18 months

Favorite Food......................Puffs! She loves them, and I have a heart attack every time she puts one in her mouth.

Milestones...........................Sitting up all the time now!!! We officially retired Laila's "recliner" infant seat. She still has absolutely ZERO interest in crawling, but is starting to get frustrated when she can't reach her toys. She can also stand for a few second on her own of she's holding onto something so I have a feeling she's going to skip crawling all together.


Favorite Toy.......................Her Wagon! Now that the weather is getting nicer we can go for rides outside. But for now, we just go circles around the living room and kitchen. Also she is head over heals in love with our "special needs" cat Lucas...who adores her just as much!

Favorite Activity................Baths!!!!! Laila is quite the little fish in the tub (or sink!) and doesn't even mind getting water in her face.

Least Favorite Activity.......Trying to crawl. And hearing the word No...... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment