My dear friend Allyson will be leaving for Alaska on Easter morning to embark on the HUGE adventure of commercial salmon fishing. This brave girl is my soul sister, and I don't know what I'm going to do without her for 5 whole months. Though I admire her bravery, and courageousness more than she can ever know...I'm going to have to hold myself back from throwing a 2 year old tantrum and having a giant meltdown as she drives away. The boat she will be fishing on will be filming a new TV show for either the Discover Channel or National Geographic! Can't wait to watch this beautiful girl get her hands dirty ;) Check out her blog Between Seas and Trees, as she will be documenting her whole experience!
Ok, wiping away my tears :)
Laila is at that awkward stage with bath time where she has outgrown her infant bathtub, but is still too light to sit in the big kid tub, as she tends to float away! So what's the perfect solution until she's a little bigger???
The sink of course! Check out those squishy biceps! By the way, that pink rinse cup is super soft so you can avoid getting a lot of water in baby's eyes because you can put it right on her forehead when rinsing. Genius. Got it at Target. Of course ;)Chris and I also purchased Laila's Easter dress that I can't wait to try on her! I still have to get some tights and shoes, but I can't get over how cute and springy it is! There is a big Tulip Festival just south of where I live...can't wait to see her in this dress among the tulips and spring flowers :)
Maybe because it's Spring...but I seem to have a lot of baby events happening this month, and might even have a little teeny tiny bit of baby fever myself! (Probably just Spring fever ;) This weekend we are headed to one of my good friend's gender reveal party! She is pregnant with her 5th (yes...5th) baby. I love the idea of a gender reveal party where you can share that moment of finding out boy or girl with your family and friends! This woman is super mom, and I can't wait to find out what she's having!
Also, I am helping give my good friend Annie's baby shower in a couple of weeks! She's having a baby boy at the end of May! More details on that to come :)
Happy April Fools...hope you don't have too many pranks played on you today!XOXO



No comments:
Post a Comment