I just have to say, I'm surprised at myself for doing this...starting a blog. So much has happened to me in the past year and I have such big dreams for the future that sometimes I guess it's nice to document along the way. As the title of my blog states, I'm going to be chasing my dreams and catching life along the way.
So allow me to introduce myself. I'm Amanda. I live in NW Washington state. I'm married to my amazing husband Chris (for 8 unbelievable years) and I just had a baby girl in August...Laila Kate...my heart, my love. Yes, I am a first time mom fumbling my way through this crazy, unbelievable journey they call Motherhood. We had quite the journey to Miss Laila including lots and lots of fertility treatment, and ultimately IVF. She's our miracle baby. I quit my job as a Certified Medical Assistant to be a stay at home mom. So this is my journey! Let the chase begin!


No comments:
Post a Comment