Thursday, January 9, 2014
I know it's early but...
I have become that crazy person who wants to deck her house out for every. single. holiday. No joke. I'm a little ashamed to admit that I already have up Valentine's Day decor. To my defense, Target was having a crazy sale on Valentine's Day gear and I couldn't help myself. Who can help themselves at Target anyways? You go in for one thing and end up with a basket full...at least I do! So here's a sampling of some of my decorations. And no...I'm no finished yet! The banner came in a kit and you put it together yourself! I felt very crafty putting it together and was surprised how much fun I had! Even though it's basically a bunch of stickers! The banner kit was just $3, the tins on the mantle were $1, and the felt bag was $1. So see? Couldn't pass it up ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment