| The morning of my C-section - 39 weeks pregnant - 194 lbs! |
I'm so glad to be blogging about it because now I'll be accountable! It's a great way to track progress and I know so many other new mommies are out there in the same boat. I am the queen of rationalization. I wish I had a nickel for every "last hurrah" meal and "I'll start tomorrow" promises I've made myself. That's not going to fly on this blog, and in my life anymore.
So it's my last "starting tomorrow" and I really am starting tomorrow and not going to quit. I realize it needs to be a lifestyle change and not a quick fix. So here's the plan:
I recently purchased the Brazilian Butt workout. I know, I know. I'm going to blame The Victoria Secret Fashion Show for this purchase, because all those cute booties on the runway inspired me...and then I happen to see the infomercial for Brazilian Butt the next day and how he's Alessandra Ambrosio's trainer and SOLD... I pulled the trigger. I tried one workout last week and it was SO HARD. Like ridiculously hard and that made me feel better about spending so much money on a few DVDs because I know if I stick with it, I will have a butt just like this!
JUST KIDDING! However, I do want to feel like a hot sexy mommy and be able to wear a bikini and look damn good when I go to Las Vegas in May. In addition to my butt workout, I will be walking/running on the treadmill 30 minutes per day.
As far as diet goes, I know myself and I need to write things down to keep track. Otherwise I'll conveniently forget things like how I had a leftover slice of cold pizza for breakfast. SO, I downloaded the MyFitnessPal app on my iPhone and it's really cool - it tracks your calories, exercise, etc.
My goal is to lose 25 - 30 lbs in 5 months. I'll do a weekly update on my progress and if I have amazing results by May, I might show my before and after photos. As you can imagine, as it stands now...my before photos are appalling. So we'll see!
Happy Saturday!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment