Thursday, January 30, 2014

Can this be???

Today marks day 4 of my workout and healthy eating plan and I am just so pumped I have to share my results mid week. I was going to wait until the end of the week to weigh myself and do my measurements but I was seeing such a big difference that I got curious and did it this morning. I can not believe the results I've had in just 4 days! Holy moly.

Week 1/2

Weight lost this week... 4 lbs
Total weight loss.......... 4 lbs
Inches lost in waist....... 1/2 inch
Inches lost in hips......... 1 inch
Inches lost in thighs....... 1 inch
Inches lost in arms......... 0 inch
Total inches lost............. 3 1/2 inches

If that's not motivation, I don't know what is!!!

In Laila news, we got her a pair of big girl jam jams and she just looks so darn cute I have to share :)
Gotta go workout and shake my Brazilian boom boom, as they say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment