Wednesday, October 8, 2014

28 Weeks

Hello Third Trimester! I had my 28 week appointment today, and conveniently forgot to do my stupid glucose test before I went. I think I put it off for so long, it completely slipped my mind. Its been a tough last week or so. I've been so completely exhausted. Like, first trimester exhausted and have had a TON of Braxton Hicks contractions, pretty much anytime I do anything other than sit my growing butt on the couch. Other than that and the heartburn, I've been feeling good, and have especially been sleeping good, which is a huge blessing :) I officially start going to the doctor every other week and we will schedule my C-section at the next appointment! Makes it all seems so real, and so close! Yikes!

 


How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Weight Gain: 27 lbs.......OMG.
Gender: Boy
Craving: I wish I had some cravings! For the past week or so, nothing sounds good. I hate that.
Maternity Clothes: Starting to outgrow my maternity jeans?! Say whaaa?
Looking Forward To: The holidays coming up, because hopefully that will make the time seem to go faster! Come on December!
Getting Our Lives Ready: We recently got a few more things for our baby boy. We still have some decorating to do in his room. I am working on a nursery post for next week to show what we've done so far!
Feeling:  Baby boy
kicking and rolling all day long. I'd forgotten how much I love that :) Pretty exhausted lately too, but oh so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment