I got my haircut! Woop woop! I absolutely love it, and it was just the change I was needing to help with my "frump grump bump" as my husband calls my belly. He also tells me "the bigger the bump, the bigger the grump". I do have to say, I have been a little grumpy lately, but maybe this haircut will be just the ticket to turn my frown upside down!
It's also super blonde which I'm kind of loving!
Are you sick of my dorky selfies in the same maternity clothes over and over and over and over again yet? I know I am. Which brings me to my next topic...We bought a new camera! After much research we decided on the Sony APS-C. Super spendy, but super nice. I can't wait to really sit down and do some research on everything this camera can do! We also bought Photoshop which neither of us has used before. We figured it was time to upgrade since we have two big little reasons why we are going to need a camera in our hands all the time :)
And lastly, today was my first MOPS meeting! I signed up on a couple of girlfriend's recommendations and I absolutely loved it! I am the biggest baby when it comes to Laila though...it's kind of ironic that one of the topics today was bravery, because last night I literally laid in bed and contemplating bagging the whole idea all together because I didn't want to drop Laila off in her little classroom. So over protective, I know but all the horrible scenerios of "what if she cries and wonders where I am?" or "what if another kid is mean to her?" or "what if the teachers are mean and she gets scared?" were running through my hormonal pregnant brain and I almost had a panic attack.
So nervously, we made our way to her classroom this morning. I gently set her down, my mama bear arms ready and waiting to scoop her back up at the first whimper and you know what she did? My brave little girl turbo crawled to the nearest bucket of toys and happily started playing.
I nervously told her teacher that I was our first time at MOPS, come and get me if she cries at all yadda yadda and she looked at Laila, then looked at me and said, "Well honey, she looks like she's doing just fine..." in an "OMG you are such a first time mommy" tone. So I made my way out, and resisted the urge to sneak a peak at her for the whole two hours. I mean, come on, she was right down the hall. UGH, I cannot even imagine dropping her off at real school for the first time. Thank goodness we have a few years! When I went to pick her up after the meeting, she was all snuggled in on one of the teachers lap reading a book. She did great :) I was very proud of us.
I am a little behind on my bumpdates, mostly out of pure laziness and exhaustion but I'm going to get all caught up this week! I have my 28 week appointment tomorrow, then on Thursday we are off to the pumpkin patch! So more on that in a couple of days.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment