We are gearing up for Halloween over here! Tonight we are planning on carving our pumpkin, and doing some last minute costume shopping for myself and Laila. I have purchased two costumes for Laila, one being a kitten costume that is too small, and another a zebra costume that she HATES. So while I was waiting for her to get up for her nap, I at least dressed up our dog Paisley who's always willing to participate if it involves treats and pats :)
Yesterday we finished up some final projects in Camden's room, and hung his shelf, and pictures that I purchased from Etsy! It turned out okay, but I wish I would've gotten different frames. Maybe they will grow on me.
Chris also finally finished painting the kitchen bulkheads! They were a horrible navy blue faded color that we had been putting on repainting ever since we moved in because they are so high and hard to get to...but we finally did it and it makes such a huge difference! I wish I had a before picture...
As far as my 31 week update, there really isn't much to report. I am thankfully feeling so much better since my scare last weekend! I have a doctors appointment next week so I will do another official update then with my stats :) I'm going to be 8 months pregnant next week! How did that happen? Time is flying right on by!









No comments:
Post a Comment