That's right! We are naming our little boy Camden! I know I posted earlier that we were going to keep his name a secret because people can say the dumbest things when talking about naming a baby...but I really wanted to share his nursery pics and we love his name so much that at this point nothing could change our minds! He's our little Cam the Man and we can't wait to meet him.
As I talked about in an earlier blog post, I made these letters from a tutorial I found on the What's Up Moms YouTube channel! Super easy and SO much more affordable than the ones from Anthropologie. Plus they are super light-we literally hung them with tape!
![]() |
| I know...I totally need to iron the crib skirt.....And that's our City Mini GT Double stroller in the corner :) |
Oh how I adore Aden & Anais swaddle blankets! A few of these I used with Laila :)
This toy chest was a gift from my parents :) They bought Laila a similar style bookshelf as well when we were expecting her.
A good diaper caddy is an absolute must in our house! We still use Laila's every single day, all day long! It's so nice to have everything in one place and organized.I fell in love with this crib sheet from Pottery Barn Kids, and used it as a theme to decorate the rest of the nursery. Little Man onsie is from Target...I still can't believe we have a Little Man on the way!
Today I washed and organized all of Camden's clothes. He already has so many clothes! Mostly 3 month size because, as I learned with Laila, they grow out of newborn size so fast, if they even wear them at all!
We got so much done today, I am one tired mama! I have been so incredibly nervous and anxious about Camden's arrival and how it's going to change our lives. Everyone keeps telling me, "You're going to be SO BUSY" Well duh, people! That's what happens when you have babies 16 months apart! But you know what? As I spent the whole day nesting, I have never felt so incredibly blessed in my entire life. I have the most amazing, loving, incredible husband...a daughter who has my whole heart wrapped around her little finger, and another baby on the way...my little boy. Wow life is good, and I needed a day like today to stop and smell the roses. And they smell pretty damn good :)












I thought those letters WERE from Anthropologie at first glance! They came out great! And the name is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Samantha!
Delete