Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

Today we made our way to Stoney Ridge Farm in Everson, WA to the cutest, most fun pumpkin patch in Whatcom county (in our opinion of course ;) My parents came with us, which was so much fun! The weather was sunny and 70 degrees which is practically unheard of for October in Washington!
The owners do such a great job of decorating everything and turning their farm into a festive Fall Wonderland! There were a ton of opportunities for some great photos and practice with our new camera.


 

There are horses, chickens, pigs, goats, and a donkey among other animals that Laila LOVED. I wasn't sure if she would think much of the animals, but she was laughing and smiling at everything except for the geese who here honking at her, which scared her and we almost saw some tears! 
After seeing everything there was to see, we picked out some awesome pumpkins for carving, and decorations and made our way back home. Overall it was a pretty perfect day :) 


2 comments:

  1. I love Stoney Ridge. And I love that green top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! We love it too :) I think we are going to get our Xmas tree there too this year. Thanks Lindsay!

      Delete