Thursday, June 26, 2014

11 Week Bumpdate

Written June 11, 2014

11 Weeks Already! Say whaaa? So excited to get out of the first trimester! Woop Woop!
Last Saturday and Sunday we had a garage sale with my brother and his girlfriend. There are some hardcore garage sale goers out there! We posted an add on Craigslist that the sale started at 10am, and we literally had car loads of people at 9am going through our garage as we were trying to put stuff out. Really??? I was shocked. We did good though! I got rid of a lot of stuff and made a little money to put toward baby furniture :) It was a beautiful PNW day and we had a lot of fun lounging outside and Laila of course loved all the hubbub.

You have no idea how excited I am that this is one of the last posts I will write and have to wait to publish because next week I get to share this exciting info with all of you!!!!! Yay!!!!!

How far along: 11 weeks
Weight gain: 4 lbs...probably more but I haven't weighed myself lately.
Gender: ??????
Cravings: I am still ridiculously thirsty for ice water all the time but other than that...I really haven't had any crazy cravings since my cake episode last week.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Looking forward to: Our 12 week ultrasound and appointment next Friday!
NOT looking forward to: Having to become a side sleeper again. I am a total back sleeper, and with my growing belly...I know my days are limited.
Getting our lives ready: Still trying to decide if we want to stay in this house or if we want to take on moving before the baby is born. Lots of decision making and long discussions happening over here.
Feeling: Ridiculously excited for next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment