Sunday, June 22, 2014

7 week Bumpdate

Written on May 15, 2014

OMG the morning sickness...And by that I mean the all day, car sick, am I going to toss my cookies? sickness. I've actually thrown up a few times. BLEH. That paired with the utter exhaustion makes for one tired mama. I most definitely didn't have it even close to this bad with Laila which makes me think...boy? Who knows. All I know is I want to get past these first trimester weeks so I can actually share this with all of you!!!
How far along: 7 weeks
Weight gain: 0 lbs
Gender: I wish!!!
Cravings: None yet but the food aversions have sure started!
Maternity clothes: I broke down and bought a new maternity swim suit and a pair of maternity shorts last week since it's been so warm here. I couldn't believe I was already shopping in the maternity section again! Seems like I was just in there...oh wait, I was ;)
Looking forward to: Our last ultrasound at PNW Fertility next week so we can "graduate" to our normal OB here in Bellingham.
NOT looking forward to: I honestly don't have one thing to say here! Nothing to complain about :)
Getting Laila ready: We've started using sippy cups A LOT in hopes that by the time the baby is here, she can hold it herself.
Getting our lives ready: We are in the midst of trying to organize a garage sale to get rid of stuff, so we can just bring in more stuff! haha
Feeling: Tired...but oh so happy :) And a little in shock still!




No comments:

Post a Comment