Sunday, June 29, 2014

Taking Stock

I have seen this fun post floating around the blogging world, and thought it would be fun to take part as a substitute for my 13 Week Bumpdate!

Me, writing this very post, choosing to ignore everything else that clearly needs to be done.

Making: A baby ;)

Cooking: A lot more lately! Recently I made oven fried pork chops that were delish.

Drinking: Tons and tons and tons and tons of ice water. Can. Not. Get. Enough.

Reading: I bought The Fault in Our Stars on my Kindle two weeks ago, but have yet to even read the first page.

Wanting: The energy to clean my house and tackle my ever growing to-do list.

Looking: On the internet A LOT at tips on how to survive Two under Two.

Playing: I am hopelessly addicted to Clash of Clans on my phone.

Wasting: Too much time playing Clash of Clans on my phone.

Missing: My bestie, Allyson who is tearing it up in Alaska all summer.

Wishing: For someone to magically appear at my doorstep to clean my house.

Enjoying: Every day with my baby girl :) She has my heart!

Waiting: So excited to find out if we are having a boy or girl :)

Liking: Getting signed up for lots of fun activities for the summer with Laila! More on that to come.

Wondering: How I'm going to have the energy to tote Laila and my growing belly to all these fun activities I'm signing us up for!

Loving: My amazing husband who works so hard for his family.

Hoping: For sunshine for Laila's birthday party next month!

Marveling: At some of the awesome bloggers out there who are so creative and inspiring!

Needing: To get away...mama needs a vacay

Smelling: Everything. Oh first trimester, how I loathe you....

Wearing: Yesterday's makeup.

Following: My nose to the kitchen to see what my husband is heating up...

Noticing: That it looks like Toy's R Us threw up in my living room

Knowing: That I am so incredibly blessed to be living amongst all the chaos an almost one year old brings...because she is my everything.

Thinking: That even though I know I am totally blessed, some days I think I just might lose my mind

Feeling: Like that is a normal part of motherhood, and I'll miss these days when they're gone all too soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment