Thursday, June 5, 2014

Laila - 10 months

I have not forgotten about my blog...I'm just having a hard time posting these days. It'll all make sense in a couple of weeks, I promise ;) It may also be the reason I quit posting about losing the baby weight...hmmmm

Ok, onward.

My big girl is 10 months old!!!! Say whaaaaa?

Laila Kate these Days:

Height: 30 inches
Weight: 22 lbs
Clothing Size: 18 months - 2T!!!
Favorite Food: This girl eats anything and everything...but recent fun things we've tried (and just tastes, so don't freak out) are refried beans, fruit smoothies, Oreo filling, taco meat, real banana, and toast. I have to say the most entertaining food to watch her feed herself is mashed potatoes. She loves them! 
Milestones: No, Laila isn't crawling yet. The only time she gets on her knees is when she's sleeping! 

 My baby girl is a champion log roller! And she is fast! We are working on baby proofing big time, since we don't have an open concept house and I can't see her from the kitchen, etc. She has also learned how to fake laugh... a hilarious, husky, borderline yell of HA. HA. HA!!! She fake laughs during conversation, at the TV, at the dog, everything. Laila has also found her temper which may be the cutest thing ever. She is also waving at everyone and everything (including people on the TV), clapping, points to her ear when you ask her where her ears are, and sits up on her own from a laying position. OH, and smells her toes when you ask her if she has stinky feet haha.

Favorite Toy: Laila's grandparents got her a stuffed Mickey Mouse that she is absolutely in love with.
Favorite Activity: Swimming!!!!!
Least Favorite Activity: Being told no. Lots of temper and spunk starting to emerge, which I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment