Written May 21, 2014
How can I be 8 weeks already? Time is flying by! I swear my body thinks I'm 14 weeks! My belly is already taking on that signature round shape, and my boobs are already ginormous. Seriously. Like...this girl is taking her nauseas booty to the mall tomorrow to go bra shopping. If I can get my butt off the couch ;)
I'll start my weekly belly shots soon - and I'm of course going to incorporate Laila :) As soon as there's something to show other than me looking like I ate one too many burritos, I'll get right on that.
We had our last appointment at Pacific NW Fertility on Tuesday and officially "graduated" to our normal OB. Our first appt is on Friday here in Bellingham :) Ultrasound looked great! So blessed :)
We were able to meet up with Chris's dad and step-mom at the clinic for a quick visit :)
How far along: 8 weeks
Weight gain: 0 lbs...I think (haven't weighed myself) GULP
Gender: Not Yet :)
Cravings: Ice water...I cannot get enough...the colder the better! And sugary cereal...bring on the Fruit Loops!
Maternity clothes: Must. Buy. New. Bras. STAT
Looking forward to: Our first official OB appt on Friday!
NOT looking forward to: I honestly don't have one thing to say here! Nothing to complain about :)
Getting our lives ready: Organize. Organize. Organize. And deciding about nurseries, etc.
Feeling: I'm letting myself get a little excited! Things look wonderful so far...I'm just trying to shake the "this is too good to be true" feeling...but it's slowly shaking off ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment