Saturday, June 21, 2014

6 Week Bumpdate

Written May 6, 2014

I have officially hit the morning sickness stage, and am nauseous all. day. long. That mixed with exhaustion is making it hard to have the energy to do anything. Something else that's hitting me big time is lightheadedness. I didn't have much of that with Laila, but I have to be really careful changing positions because everything goes all black and spotty. That being said, I'm so happy  I'm having these symptoms because it means everything is going as it should :) 

How far along: 6 weeks
Weight gain: 0 lbs
Gender: Won't know for a long time, but everyone seems to think BOY.....
Cravings: No cravings yet, but I may have blamed the baby when I sent Chris to Dairy Queen for a blizzard at 10pm last weekend!
Maternity clothes: No
Looking forward to: Getting through this first trimester so we can relax a little bit.
NOT looking forward to: I think the nausea and exhaustion are only going to get worse before it gets better :/
Getting Laila ready: We are working hard on Laila getting mobile so she's walking very well by the time the baby is born.
Getting our lives ready: It's organization city over here. Trying to clear out the clutter, so our lives will feel a bit easier once we have two under two!
Feeling: Sick, tired, and over the moon happy about it :)

I have another ultrasound at PNW Fertility on Thursday to check the baby's growth. Fingers crossed that everything looks perfect and that will be our last trip to Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment