Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Happy Hump Day Hello

Well hello there! Just checking in with a bunch of randomness on this Wednesday afternoon :)
Later this week I have big big big big news to share! The cat will finally be out of the bag, so to speak, and I'm soooooo excited!

My goofy little girl is full of it these days! Laila is bursting with personality, and getting to be so much fun!
Some of Laila's favorite new moves are breaking into a silly dance when we say, "Laila, you're craaaaazy" Reaching her little hands as high above her head as they'll go when you tell her she's "sooooo big" (Which also happens to be her favorite Elmo book). She has also mastered sitting up from a laying on her back or tummy which is great...except for at bedtime which apparently is now the new playtime.
Paisley, our dog, has begun to like the baby more thank goodness! He can now be found anywhere Laila is, just out of reach because she has grabbed his fur too many times :(
In other exciting news, Bellingham got an H&M! Woop woop! There are soooo many cute steals in there, especially in the kids section. I picked this outfit up for Laila, because I couldn't not get those tights!
Our upstairs is mostly baby proofed now, because Laila is getting into everything. She isn't crawling...she's still log rolling and like I've said before...she is fast!
Happy Hump Day, and I'll be back later this week!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment