Written May 26. 2014
We had our appointment with our regular OB doc on Friday and everything looks amazing and perfect!!! Baby #2's heartbeat was extremely strong and baby is growing at the right pace. Such a relief, and I feel like I'm finally able to relax a little. The doc even gave us the date that they will do my C-section (since I had a C-section with Laila). Baby Raymor #2 will be born on December 23, 2014! Which means the Raymor family will be having one hell of a Christmas in the hospital! haha
How far along: 9 weeks
Weight gain: 4 lbs - And so it begins...
Gender: I wish we knew...guesses???
Cravings: Still on the sugary cereal and ice water band wagon. I literally can not drink enough water.
Maternity clothes: I officially have grown out of my normal pants already! They fit great in the legs and butt, but I broke down and bought some maternity shorts and capri pants for the extra room in the belly. Still wearing normal tops though.
Looking forward to: Sharing this news with all of you!!! And getting over this insane exhaustion and morning sickness.
NOT looking forward to: The boobs just keep growing and growing and growing and growing - YIKES
Getting our lives ready: Lately we've just been relaxing a little and taking it all in...and making tons of to do lists.
Feeling: Tired. So. Very. Tired.



No comments:
Post a Comment