Friday, March 14, 2014

5 on Friday

As I was putting on make-up this morning as fast as I could because Laila was about to wake up from a nap, I got to thinking about how my make-up routine changed with motherhood, and with the season. I'm always looking for quick, easy to apply products and this season in particular I'm using some products that I especially love. So for this 5 on Friday post, (linking up again with some lovely ladies, including Hello! Happiness), I give you my Top 5 Spring Product Must-Haves:

Top 5 Spring Makeup Must-Haves

Top 5 Spring Makeup Must-Haves by amandajune8413 featuring perfume fragrances

1. Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow - I use the quad set called "Shimmering Sands". It goes on so smooth, with just a small amount of sparkle that really sets off your eyes. Perfect for spring!

2. Benefit High Beam - I haven't splurged for the Benefit's version of a highlighter, but it's on my wish list. I've actually been using a sample size of another brand (that's extremely expensive and out of my budget) that came in my Birch Box. I hadn't ever used a highlighter before, but it works wonders.

3. Essie Allure - Ok, I admit it. I am a HUGE Kate Middleton fan. I may have watched the royal wedding more than once. So when I heard this was the shade of polish that she wore on her wedding day, and is seen wearing often...I picked up a bottle. I know...Anyways, this shade is so pretty. I'm kind of over the dark polishes and lightening up for spring.

4. Victoria's Secret Bronzer - I am actually a big fan of Victoria's Secret make-up. This bronzer goes on so light so you don't have to worry about looking orange. Us NW Washington girls need all the color we can get!

5. Chance Chanel - This is hands-down my favorite scent. With Laila, I rarely wear perfume but when I do, this is so light and airy. I am drawn toward scents that smell clean...like a really good shampoo. This is my go-to.

Happy Friday!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment