Monday, March 10, 2014

Big News & Play Dates

Well, we have big news at the Raymor house...Miss Lazy Laila is officially SITTING UP! Here I've been stressing about her being behind the curve...yada yada (first time mom worry-wart-I know). We took her to one of our favorite restaurants, and decided to try the big kid highchair, and whatdayaknow...she sat straight up and practically ordered a margarita on her own ;)
We couldn't believe it. So we came home, put her jammies on, and tried to sit her up again. Low and behold....

We officially have a big girl. It's so fun to watch her play sitting up. It's like she's discovering a whole new world...right side up.
P.S. Do you see the background of this picture?! I swear I don't live in a daycare, but it looks like I do these days! Going to be working on some major storage/redecorating in the near future.

We had a pretty quiet weekend, which was nice. We celebrated my dad's birthday on Saturday and before we left for dinner, my brother's sweet girlfriend Stefani took a family photo of us with her new Nikon DSLR camera. I would love to own a camera like this one day...it takes amazing photos!
 
Today Laila and I had a play-date with 3 of my bestest girlfriends and their kiddos :) So much fun! It doesn't seem that long ago that I longed to be part of the mommy-club, and now I am. I always have "pinch me" moments when we all get together. We've all been friends forever, so it's extra special when we get together with our kids!
Maddox, Emy, Quinn, and Laila :) All of our little ducks in a row ;)
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and a Happy Monday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment