Here's where I'm at :)
Week #5 Results
Weight loss since last post.....3 lbs
Total weight lost...................8 lbs
I'm only 4 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight!!!!!!!!!!
Inches Lost Since Last Post
Waist.........1 inch
Hips...........1 inch
Thighs........0 inches
Arms.........0 inches
Total Inches Lost
12 Inches!!!!!!
| It's so fun watching the GONE jar fill up :) |
Even though we are going to miss her so much we couldn't be happier that she's going to embark on a huge adventure! She will be making a VLOG about her experience, so I'll put a link to that as soon as its up and running :) I know you'll love her as much as I do :)
I spent the majority of the week taking care of my sick babe, who took a turn for the worse since my last post and came down with croup and an ear infection :( Lots of snuggles, and hanging out at home is just what the doctor ordered because she's now back to her usual goofy, smiley self!
My house was starting to look like a daycare with toys, bouncy seats, play mats, etc taking over my living room so I've been doing tons of spring cleaning. It's amazing how an organized house makes for an organized mind!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!



Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day.
ReplyDeleteIt will always be useful to read articles from other writers and practice a little
something from other websites.
Here is my page; Schlüsseldienst