Laila These Days
Height..................28 inches
Weight................18 lbs
Clothing size.......12 month (though she has worn a few 12-18 month pieces)
Favorite Food.....Still going strong on apples! My girl loves her fruit :)
Milestones..........Laila held and drank from her bottle today all by herself!
Favorite Toy.......Still going to have to go with her feet on this one...she is a dedicated toe sucker-YUCK.
Favorite Activity..........Snuggling, giggling, playing peek-a-boo, and going for stroller rides in the big kid seat so she can see everything! Oh, and taking off her socks 2.5 seconds after I put them on her chubby little feet.
Least Favorite Activity.....We've started to nickname our little bug "Lazy Laila". The girl has zero interest in sitting up on her own, or crawling. She is completely content to snuggle, lounge, and have her toys brought to her. I'm not worried though, she's just taking her sweet time :)
Laila has had a scaly head since she was born, that has been driving me nuts...but I've been so afraid to scrape it off, or wash her head too hard because of her soft spot. (Paranoid first-time mommy, I know). So after a recommendation from one of my longest, bestest friends I put regular Johnson's baby oil on her scalp, let it marinade for about 5 minutes, then brushed her hair with a soft bristle brush. Low and behold, her little head is flake free, and she looks like she grew a whole new head of hair! (Thanks Melissa!)



No comments:
Post a Comment