1. I'm sure all of you have heard about the horrible mud slide that happened last Saturday in Oso, Washington. Oso is about 30 minutes south of where I live, and it's absolutely heartbreaking. I can't even imagine what the victim's family and friends are going through as well as the rescuers and anyone else involved. When tragedies like this happen so close to home, it really makes you think about the loved ones in your own life, and to not take a single day for granted. So I wanted to include it today just to ask for prayers for the victims of this horrible event, and make sure to count your blessings every day.
2.
| This is just a pic of a canvas I found at Hobby Lobby |
I have been thinking a lot lately about how different my life is now, then just a year ago. We are so incredibly grateful for everything that's happened for us this past 7 months. We're absolutely living by the above motto: LIVE WHAT YOU LOVE and we've never been happier :)
3. The Goldbergs - We have fallen in love with this new show and it makes us laugh every week. Check it out, if you haven't already. Especially if you were a kid of the 80s ;)
4. Paisley - I realized the other day that I haven't blogged much about our first born...our fur baby Paisley! He's our 90lb golden retriever, who is nothing but a lover, and a very big lap dog. He's been having a hard time since Laila was born :( No matter how much attention we give him...we still get the pouty face all the time. If it wasn't bad enough just having a little baby in the house taking so much attention away...now she grabs at his fur, and lunges for him if he's within reach. Laila LOVES her doggy, and Paisley runs past her as fast as he can :)
| Having a heart to heart with my mom about the new baby
|
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment