All below photos were found on Pinterest, and I do not claim them as my own.
1. Haircut and Highlights - I am SO overdue. I've already scheduled my appt with my favorite stylist EVER at Honey Salon in Bellingham. Love Love Love Honey Salon, if you're looking for a great place to get your hair done. I go to Amy and she's amazing.
2. Hudson Jeans - I blogged earlier about my love of Hudson jeans and I can't wait to splurge and finally buy a pair :)
3. New Purse - Not that I need to lose weight to get a new purse, but I love Michael Kors and can't wait to have one on my arm. How great is it to buy a new purse and organize it?
4. Sunglasses - I haven't splurged on a nice pair of sunnies in a long long time. Love these Dior sunglasses :)
5. TOMS Wedges - So cute with shorts and I think it's so great that they donate a pair of shoes for every pair bought :) Great company.
6. Ring- I still can't fit my wedding rings on my ring finger :( I try them on about once per week and they are still so tight. I might just need to get them re-sized. Chris and Laila have the same August birthstone, so I would love to have a band for my right hand similar to below :)
7. One Piece or Tankini Swimsuit - I got SO big when I was pregnant and unfortunately fell victim to a road map of stretch marks on my lower belly. I think this mama's bikini days are over. How cute is this swimsuit? Still young, and stylish but with more coverage.
Other things on my list include new bras/underwear from Victoria's Secret, and a few new tops and scarves. Basically a whole new wardrobe! haha
My shopping date is tentatively planned for late April/early May depending on how the rest of my weight loss goes. I am a reward based kind of girl, and it's things like this that keep me motivated- of course as well as having a healthy body, so I can be an excellent role model for this little girl.
It's not about being skinny, it's about feeling and looking my best, so I can set a great example :) I've felt frumpy for so long, that I am can't wait to get dressed in the morning and feel GOOD, and proud of my accomplishments.
Happy Tuesday!










No comments:
Post a Comment