Friday, March 21, 2014

5 on Friday

Happy Friday and Happy Spring!!! It's been a great week, so I'll jump on into my 5 on Friday :)
1. Blogging - Chasing Dreams and Catching Life is a very new blog, but I have to say I am loving the world of blogging. As I said in a past 5 on Friday post, it is such a wonderful community that I am so happy to be a part of. There's a lot of great blog posts out there about how to grow your blog and readership, but I've been wracking my brain about how to link up with other new bloggers, and a couple of big-timers to help us newbies gain some readers and give us some great tips on how to grow our blog :) If I have any takers, please e-mail me at amandajune8413@gmail.com :) I am a HUGE fan of the above blogs a. liz adventures, Carolina Charm, Hello! Happiness, The Good Life, and Little Baby Garvin among many others. You girls as such an inspiration to us newbies!

2. Laila kisses. Yes, my sweetheart of a daughter has started giving "kisses", which she probably learned from me because I practically kiss her chubby little cheeks off everyday. Her kisses consist of very gently putting her slobbery little lips on my cheeks, and it then giving me the biggest. smile. ever. Gawd I love this little girl!
 
3. I haven't bought an actual CD in forever, and I'm usually a die hard country music fan, but I bought the Lorde Heroine CD last week and it's SO good. Just wanted to throw this in there because it's all I've been listening the past week. Highly recommended.
 
4. Pic Monkey - I came upon this site after a recommendation from the Honey We're Home Blog, (which is another of my absolute favorites). It's a free site where it makes it soooo easy to edit photos, and add text. It's a new favorite site of mine, and so fun to play around with. www.picmonkey.com
 
5. I finally found a great shopping cart cover, and Laila had her first trip around the grocery store in the big girl cart! She was a little wobbly, but she loved seeing everything at eye level and had the best time on my 2.5 second stroll around the grocery store. I was so distracted by how cute she was sitting in the basket, and keeping her happy that I think I got one can of soup and a roll of paper towels! haha
 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment